Kick Off Your 2017 at our Cardiff Light Lunch sponsored by The Number Hub.
-Grab a cuppa, fill your plate with our light lunch buffet and network
-10 second quickfire round to introduce yourself and your business to the room
Interactive Business Model Canvas Workshop led by Michelle Rose-Innes
The Business Model Canvas is a powerful tool to quickly get a visual snapshot of your current and/or future business strategy. Michelle runs highly successful brand and design agency, Rose-Innes, with a stellar client list including national, well known brands.
Raffle draw for the RNIB Talking Book Challenge and a chance to continue mingling over coffee
About our Sponsor:
The Number Hub, run by Marsha Ward is an award-winning company who offer a full range of business and professional services to cater for all company sizes. Services include:
- Company set up and registration
- Business planning
- Recommending tried and tested suppliers
- Providing tools to help you manage your business – from takings sheets to employee contracts
- Monthly management accounts and advice
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Stock takes and reports
- Monthly payslips and reports
- Business health checks to identify ways to improve your business processes and increase your customer numbers
Event t's and c's
Cancellations must be received at least two days before the event date or the full meeting fee will be due.
If you have any problems with your online booking or would like to speak before the meeting please call Neil on 07989 440 638
Please note there is no need to print your ticket.
To keep informed of future Zokit events, sign up to our mailing list here.
See all our events on our website here