Organiser profile image

Bristol Cathedral

https://bristol-cathedral.co.uk

The Cathedral Church of the Holy & Undivided Trinity is the mother church of the Anglican Diocese of Bristol. Founded in 1140 as an Augustinian Abbey it was refounded as the Cathedral Church to the new Diocese of Bristol in 1542 by Henry VIII. From her Cathedral the Bishop exercises her oversight of 167 parishes in the City of Bristol, South Gloustershire, North Wiltshire and North Somerset.