5 reasons to listen to ClearlyPR:
1. We have worked with over 70 recruitment businesses: We ‘get’ recruitment, that’s why we have been trusted by some of the UK’s most recognised (and those who aspire to be) recruitment agencies, search firms, jobs boards and suppliers to the industry.
2. We win awards for clients: Lots of them. Our work has won our clients a plethora of Global Recruiter, OnRec and NORAs awards over the last 10 years.
3. We have a brilliant client base: Our clients range in size from turning over less than £100k to more than £1 billion. They include one of the three biggest executive search firms in Europe, five of the top 10 jobs boards in the UK and a whole host of fast-growing recruitment firms looking to grow their share of their markets.
4. We practice what we preach: We don’t evangelise about the things we talk about without doing them ourselves. Our social media and public relations activity beats our nearest competitors hands down. We publish Recruiter imPRint – the UK’s only magazine focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding. And we have grown our own business using the tactics we share with you in each of these workshops.
5. Finally, we love what we do: Really, we do. We’ve been doing what we do longer than most and we still get a huge buzz from seeing results that exceed the expectations of our clients.
The workshops are delivered by Paul MacKenzie-Cummins.
Paul is an award-winning employment writer with over 1,100 published articles to his credit across a range of media, including: The Guardian, The Telegraph, Cosmopolitan, Monster, Jobsite, MSN, Management Today, Recruitment International, Daily Mail, Metro, OnRec, InStyle, Recruitment Grapevine, New Statesman and various others.
He was also an editor for the international best-selling Job Hunting and Career Change for DUMMIES and often appears on the radio to talk personal and corporate branding - recent examples including BBC Radio5 Live and BBC Radio Wales.
ClearlyPR was recognised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations as one of the four best small PR firms at the CIPR PRide awards in 2015.