Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

EDA Professional Services

EDA assist US Citizens and Green Card holders who are based in the UK (and other countries) with their US Tax return preparation and provide them with general US tax advice.  

An American citizen (or Green Card holder) who is living outside the USA may still be required to file US Federal Tax Returns because the US taxes based on citizenship.

We can also assist non-residents and non-domiciled individuals with UK tax issues that they may have.  Issues such as reporting the sale of their UK property when living outside the UK.  If you are living outside the UK and you are about to sell your home (that's in the UK) you need to report this to HMRC.

Whether it is setting up your own company, Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains Tax planning, or US tax advice, we can help. Lots more too. 

Save This Event

Event Saved