MPLOYME is an award winning, not for profit social enterprise which was formed on 16th September 2013 and founded by Winsome Duncan. Our motto is ‘empowering you back into work’. We provide employability services to help up-skill unemployed people back into the workforce. For those who are brave enough to start up their own businesses, we support them in their next steps.
We provide the following services:
Business start up support
Below is a list of our workshops.
Proactive Employment Workshops:
1. Basic budgeting skills workshop
2. Increase your self-confidence and esteem workshop when entering the workforce
3. The problem with being unemployed workshop
4. Survival life skills for care leavers' workshop
5. Living cost-effectively in your household workshop
6. Inset staff training (for those working with vulnerable client groups)
7. Bespoke workshops tailored made to the needs of the service provider