The UK Gift Card & Voucher Association is the UK trade body for vouchers and gift cards. The association represents the key players in the industry, in a market which has attained double digit growth over the past 5 years, estimated to be worth over £5.6bn per year. Established in 1991, the primary role of the association is to keep members up-to-date with trends within the marketplace & legislation; create opportunities for business development & networking; and to drive the overall Gift Card and Voucher Industry in the UK.
• Keep up to date with the changes and innovation in a rapidly moving market
• Networking, learning and sharing of best practice from members and the wider industry
• One-stop-shop for industry insight and market intelligence.
• Networking opportunities and regular meetings throughout the year
• Valuable insights into the market through regular sharing of research from leading retail partners, industry experts and companies leading the way in innovation within the Gift Card industry
• Updates and briefings on all the legislative tax and regulatory information
• Information sharing platforms to understand the markets, its players, new innovations and new products • Annual Conference priority booking and special delegate and exhibition rates
• The voice of the industry maximising PR & media on behalf of our members.