INVITATION TO ALL MARKET PRACTITIONERS
LMForums is delighted to bring you a special intereactive event at which we’ll look at the expanding use of mobile technology in the Market, what companies must do to prepare and how to manage this new and dynamic operating environment. We will also debate how mobile technology may change the way brokers and underwriters
MEMBERSHIP OF LMForums IS FREE FOR ALL INSURANCE MARKET COMPANY EMPLOYEES*
You don't need to be a member to attend
The event starts at 3:30pm and concludes with networking drinks from 6:00 until 7:30 pm
AS PER NORMAL, THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR ATTENDING THIS EVENT
London Market Forums is your Market Club - where professionals of all levels come together to learn, engage and have fun
Why should I attend?
- Mobile technology is impacting every part of our lives, at home, in transit and at work. This session will look at the essentials of managing mobile technology and business information in the workplace, whether you’re responsible for IT or even a team of placing brokers.
- During the event you’ll hear from the World’s most famous brand, Apple who will talk about iOS in business and from specialist mobile app and digital forensic experts.
- Leave the session feeling informed about the essentials for managing and controlling your mobile devices and workforce, as well as confident about the security and accessibility of data entered into a device.
- Debate the whole issue of mobile technology deployment, productivity and the use of devices in the insurance Market during our popular roundtable sessions.
- Join us for networking drinks after the event where you’ll meet your peers from across the Market and have chance to talk with our guest speakers.
The event will commence at 3:30pm on 28th Sep 2016 at The City of London Club, 19 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1DS
You don't need to be a member of the club to attend the event, but as membership is free it makes perfect sense to join - you'll be part of a growing band of professionals across the Market enjoying the benefits of LMForums
Please also register separately for this specific event, by hitting on the Register button on this page
We hope to see you on 28th Sep at 3:30pm.
You'll be eligible for membership of LMForums, free of charge, if you are are employed by/member of an underwriter, broker, MGA, Lloyd's, LMA, IUA, LIIBA, BIBA, CII, AIRMIC or work for a Third Party Administrator who provides an outsourcing service to one of these organisations. If you are a supplier to the Market or professional services company you will need to contact us. The clubs will offer a whole hosts of events, both technical and social throughout the year, so it's well worth signing up. You will then receive a membership card.
Please be aware that due to the security arrangements in the building, you must pre-register for this event.
Any questions - please call LMForums on 0203 753 5491
Roger Oldham - Founder & Managing Director
Oscar Padilla - Head of Business Services
When & Where
Roger A. Oldham - London Market Forums
Roger is the Founder of the London Market Technology Exchange and London Market People, two exciting business clubs for professionals and executives in the London Insurance Market. He has spent the last 30 years working in the London Insurance Market, initially in reinsurance, then in commercial retail insurance where he looked after a portfolio of blue chip multi-national clients, before moving on to international retail and wholesale business. He has held a number of senior posts in Aon, HSBC Insurance Brokers and Marsh, including roles such as Head of Claims and Head of Market Practice, as well as sitting on, and advisor to, management boards.