The Ultimate Reopening Report: How Attendees Really Feel
Making decisions based on attendee perceptions and needs is critical to a successful post-COVID-19 event strategy. Eventbrite’s 2021 Ultimate Reopening Report analysed feedback from more than 8,000 attendees across Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and the U.S to deliver key insights for local creators during the COVID-19 recovery phase.
Find out which experiences attendees are ready to head back to, and why, so you can create a calendar of compelling, COVID-safe events. You’ll be able to dive into insights from Great Britain and Ireland attendees on:
- Their perceptions and concerns about returning to live events
- How to ensure safety at large events
- What type of events are most popular for attendees
- The future of virtual events
- Event promotion strategy coming out of COVID-19
Read on to see how people are feeling and how you can tailor your upcoming events to your audience.