100 Stories: Sharing experience and shaping evidence to strengthen Scotland’s co-production movement
Building on the enthusiasm generated at our first 100 Stories event in November, which was part of co-production week, we will be holding our first event of 2017. Please join us to:
- Experience stories of putting people at the heart of what we do
- Share strategies of movement building
- Shape the evidence base for co-production
- Widen the ownership of the 100 Stories co-production movement in Scotland
Registration will be on a first come, first served basis so please register early. Confirmation will be sent shortly after registration, and further details will be sent to all attendees at least a week before the event.
Please find the agenda here.
All across Scotland, people are experimenting with putting trust and shared decision making at the heart of public service. We are learning how sharing power can create better outcomes for people and places.
Sometimes, professionals use terms like 'asset-based approaches', 'social innovation', and 'co-production' to describe this shift to working with people, rather than doing stuff to or for us.
In short, '100 Stories' aims to enable people from across Scotland's diverse co-production movement to share stories about (evidence) the impact we are making...
At the moment (early 2017) we are asking two questions of ourselves:
- 'How can we generate 100 powerful, well evidenced and diverse stories about making coproduction a reality in Scotland today'?
- 'How can we share these in ways that enable the public, media and politicians to better support, enable and champion our movement to grow?'
This event is being held as part of the Fire Starter Festival.
Between 23 and 30 January 2017, Workforce Scotland will be hosting and supporting the Fire Starter Festival, a week-long festival of collaborative learning events, illuminating creative and innovative ways in which we can all transform ourselves, our organisations and the wider system of public services in Scotland.
For more information on the Fire Starter festival click here: Fire Starter Festival