Delegates will leave this course with the ability and confidence to code a responsive email without the use of any WYSIWYG tools. We’ll cover a range of methods, including using CSS and media queries, creating fluid/hybrid layouts, and the show/hide method, giving you the full toolkit with which to build your emails. By the end of the session, each delegate will have coded an entire email which is responsive using all current methods. We will live code in a practical environment to give you experience coding email in a real life situation, and you’ll even learn the tools and processes to enable you to test your emails.
You should have a basic understanding of HTML to attend this course.
- How to target specific clients in your email code
- How to use a media query to resize
- Using CSS to make styling changes
- What is fluid/hybrid coding?
- Progressive enhancement
- Hiding and showing elements
- Stacking elements for smaller screens
- Testing your email
Do’s and don’ts in email design