Actions and Detail Panel
Annual Wellbeing and Work Conference
Tue 6 June 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
This year we are excited to offer you an exciting collaboration of local award winning businesses, national success stories and International companies inspiring wellbeing on a global basis.
Whatever your size of business or your distance along the wellbeing journey, there is something for you.
09.30–09.50 Welcome from Conference Chair
Speaker: Aleigh Sydenham, CIPD Branch Health and Wellbeing Lead
09.50–10.35 Keynote 1
Speaker: Rich Diviney, Barry-Wehmiller Institute
10.35–11.05 Coffee Break
11.05–11.50 Workshop 1, 2, 3 and 4:
- WS1: Kelly Mitchell, Stephens Scowns LLP, “Having Difficult Conversations”
- WS2: Jane Abraham, Flourish Workplace “A strategic perspective on wellbeing”
- WS3: Rob Ley, Cornwall Council “Embedding Health, Safety and Wellbeing”
- WS4: The role of therapies in influencing wellbeing: Cathy Towers Exeter Mind and Body Clinic “Managing Emotions at Work”
11.55–12.40 Keynote 2:
Speaker: James Maher, WHSmith “The WHSMith Mental Wellbeing journey so far”
12.40–13.40 Networking lunch
13.40–14.25 Keynote 3
Speaker: Terry Falcão & Lucy Palmer – Stephens Scowns’, Best Practice from a Times Top 100 Company
14.30–15.15 Workshop 5,6, 7 and 8.
- WS5: Gavin Weir-Jones “Moment of Mindfulness”
- WS6: Ann Skinner, The Contribution Evolution, “The imbalance of work-life balance”
- WS7: Ana Pryce, ALS Dyslexia, “The stress of dyslexia”
- WS8: The role of therapies in influencing wellbeing, Exeter Mind and Body Clinic: Jacqueline Fareh – Reflexology.
15.15–15.35 Coffee break
15.35–16.20 Keynote 4
Speaker: Nic Marks, Happiness Works
16.20–16.30 Close and Thanks