Struggling in your life? Do you want a quick and lasting way to get back on track?
Wellbeing Works, supported by the Big Lottery, are offering 2 ASPIRE Programmes this year.
ASPIRE delivered by Wellbeing Works is a proven personal development course which increases life skills and supports people to achieve their goals.
The benefits of ASPIRE are:
Increased confidence & self-esteem.
Improved physical & mental health.
Improved communication & relationships.
Better motivation, goal achievement & decision making.
Reduced isolation, increased support networks.
Reduced anxiety & stress.
Book onto this Introduction session today to find out more (there’s no obligation to attend the full programme). This session will give you:
- Awareness of who we are, why we do this work and how we can support you.
- Workshops to explore what health and wellbeing really means for you.
- Understanding of how you can get unstuck and start moving forward.
- Upcoming programmes and dates.
BOOK NOW! Start your journey now and ASPIRE to a stress free, rewarding life!
What people say about the Introduction Session:
"The session was informative but also very thought provoking. There was a lot in it and a lot to think about. I want to learn more!"
"This has inspired and motivated me to tackle those challenges I've been avoiding."
What people say about ASPIRE:
“Opened my eyes to endless possibilities that I can achieve” – J Smith
“It’s been a fantastic experience and makes you feel a million dollars.” – Danuta Messaoudi
“I came here with no hope that my life would improve, now I am more positive about life.” – Shelley Atkins
Terms & conditions:
- These sessions are open to any individual living in Derby City who is currently unemployed.
- Members of the same family/relations cannot attend the same session, please book onto separate dates.
- Referrals from organisations can be taken according to prior agreement – contact us for information on referral process.
- A limited number of places are available on the Introduction Sessions for organisations to send a representative.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free parking available at the venue, including 'Disabled' parking bays.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01332 418857 or call/text 07922 618526.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, as long as you have booked and registered your details we will have a list of all attendees.
If I come to the Introduction session, do I have to book onto the full programme?
No, the Introduction session is for you to find out more details and decide if this is for you or not. If you don’t want to come along to the full programme now, you can always call us in the future to find out more dates.
Is there a cost?
There is no cost for the Introduction Session.
I work for an organisation and this course would be great for our beneficiaries/clients, can I refer them to you?
Yes – contact us first to talk about our referral process.