Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Bite-sized Learning: Growing your business
Excited by growth? Think you’re ready to make it happen?
In this workshop, you’ll learn everything you need to know to grow your business intelligently.
You already know that growth is a good thing. It means more sales and more profit. It also means constant demands on your time, skills and resources.
Where? Jubliee Library, Jubilee Street, Brighton BN1 1GE
When? Tuesday 31 January, 15:30 - 18:00
Who For? Any business leaders who are looking to overcome barriers to growth.
Who By? Julia Chanteray has been running all kinds of businesses since the age of 23. She now advises and mentors other businesses to grow and be successful, through her work at the Joy of Business
Join this workshop, and you’ll learn how to meet those demands. You’ll be guided by business expert Julia Chanteray, who will help you challenge your assumptions and clarify your thinking. You’ll learn with and from other growing businesses.
The workshop includes:
• Getting the money together: how do you fund your growth?
• Finding the resources: including staff, premises and online tools
• Growth oriented marketing: how do you find enough customers?
• Pricing: how to price right for growth
• It’s not all about the money: how to grow without traditional investment
• Ideas about growth: how to make it smart and lean
• Time spent working with your peers to solve problems and share experiences
If you're ambitious for substantial growth in your business for 2017 and beyond, you'll come away with lots of ideas to set into action.
Copy by: Cuninghame Copywriting
Cancellation policy: Places are limited and events usually oversubscribed. Please give 2 working days' notice via email or you must pay for your place in full.
Our trainers are sharing their experience skills and advice generously. If you are a direct competitor you may not be able to attend. Please get in touch before booking.
Thank you to our event partner: