This course enables participants to begin their coaching journey. The areas which we cover will enable you to understand the key principles of coaching and it will provide you with the
opportunity to practice some coaching skills. The areas we will look at
• The Manager as Coach
• The Coaching Environment
• Procedure for Coaching Success,
• The Coaching Conversation,
• Whose Agenda?
• Active Listening
At the end of this Coaching Skills Training Course your participants will be able to:
• Define what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
• Explain the managers role in the coaching process
• Know when they have created a positive coaching environment
• Follow a specific procedure for coaching success
• Use the GROW model to provide successful coaching conversations
• Use coaching communication skills to good effect
• Identify coaching opportunities and appreciate which style to use.