Actions and Detail Panel
Code Club Training Session - Hereford
Tue 10 January 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 GMT
Make hosting or volunteering at a Code Club one of your goals for 2017!
Join us for this fun and informative workshop in Hereford on 10th January as we give you the full lowdown on what's involved.
- what a Code Club is and what's involved
- the roles of a host and volunteer
- how to work effectively with schools and other host venues
- an introduction to Safeguarding
- A chance to get hands-on with Scratch & the Code Club projects
- Adults (16+) who would like to learn some coding basics on Scratch
- Anyone who is considering hosting or volunteering at a Code Club and would like some more information before they get started
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
Date and Time
Room T208, Faculty of Technology
Herefordshire and Ludlow College