Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. All our clubs are led by hosts and volunteers and this training is designed to give you all the information they need before starting a Code Club.
The training will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the training for?
- Adults (16+) who would like to learn some coding basics on Scratch
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of coding to join this session.
Volunteering/running a Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed.
Refreshments will be provided.
How to get there: Here's a campus map. Public transport information and parking details here.
Accessibility: if you have questions regarding accessibility, please let me know and I will consult with the venue.
We look forward to meeting you there.