Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. All our clubs are led by volunteers and this training is designed to give volunteers all the information they need before they start running a Code Club.
The training will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the training for?
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
Volunteering for Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed.
Refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions in advance of the session please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you there.
Share with friends