Actions and Detail Panel
Communicating Across Cultures
Tue, 6 Apr 2027, 09:00 – Wed, 7 Apr 2027, 17:00 BST
A two day course looking at the rarely acknowledged informal cultural differences, how they create and add to conflict and what we can do to communicate well.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Coventry train station and Poole Meadow bus station are both about a 10 minute walk away.
The closest public parking is the Barracks for which charges apply unless you are a Blue Badge holder.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Telephone 07594 653530
What's the refund policy?
Cancellation & Refund Policy
· Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
· In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to email@example.com.
· Please submit all cancellation or reschedule requests no later than 14 days prior to the booked course date in order to receive a full refund of paid fees.
· No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
· If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute someone else from your organisation.
· If you have any further questions about our cancellation policy, please contact us.
Cancellation by Mediation and Community Support (MACS)
· MACS reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
· MACS is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
· If training is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.