Mynewsdesk invites digital PR professionals in the charity sector to join us and Anil Ranchod, PR & Comms Director at Stroke Association, for breakfast on Thursday 29th September at The Modern Pantry - Finsbury Square.
During the 90 minute session, we'll be exploring and finding solutions to the challenges faced by today's digital communicators, including:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in charity communications
- Identifying and reaching the most relevant audiences and influencers, in the right way
- Creating, publishing and distributing news stories as they break
- Maintaining a presence across multiple online channels
- Making time for a strategy when you're the only person doing the day-to-day PR
- Hitting your funding targets and KPIs
Spaces are limited so if you're keen to come along, book your seat today!
We hope to see you on 29th September,