About the Event
A two day conference across 17 and 18 March followed by a day of practical workshops on 19 March.
A FULL AND DETAILED PROGRAM WILL BE PUBLISHED ALONG WITH TICKETING PRICES AND PACKAGES ONCE THE SPEAKERS ARE FINALISED IN JANUARY
Continuous Delivery and DevOps are an integral part of day-to-day business, while containerization techniques and the tools from the Docker ecosystem are gaining more and more traction. The first wave of organisations has made the step of integrating containers into their processes, proving that this has moved way beyond tinkering. To stay current and secure the success of their products, development and operations have to think of ways to make old and new work together and face a whole new set of challenges in form of new tools and potential security issues.
Continuous Lifecycle London will bring together all the relevant parties, to reveal the potential and scope out the obstacles ahead of time. The conference’s holistic approach will not only address concepts, processes and tools that are essential to Continuous Delivery, containerization and DevOps, but also get real world experts centre stage to share their practical experience with you.Topics:
- Continuous Delivery best practices
- Containerisation with Docker and other tools from the associated ecosystem
- Implementing DevOps methods
- Agile application lifecycle management tools, including version control, continuous integration, ticketing, and bug tracking
- Build management
- Code review
- Deployment and monitoring
- Problems and best practices in distributed teams
- Interaction and integration of different tools