Getting the most out of your digital camera with Carolyn Carter.
The session will include:
- The basics of photography.
- Understanding your camera better.
Apertures, Shutter Speed, ISO and other camera modes.
- How to use natural light for better pictures
- Composition and how to best frame your subject
- How to take better portraits
- A chance to practice your new found skills.
After the workshop you will be able to join the private Facebook group for continued support, inspiration and networking.
Cost - £32 (includes drinks and cake)
Please bring your camera, charged up and ready to use.
Please be aware that any cancellations must be made 3 days before the workshop is due to take place in order for a full refund to be carried out.