Join us for a packed evening of pop-up science that explores the meaning of discovery at the Francis Crick Institute. What drives our researchers in their quest for knowledge? What tools and techniques do they use to push the boundaries of scientific understanding? Find out through an enticing line-up of talks and hands-on activities from our scientists, plus music, food and drink, at the Crick’s very first Late.
- Turn your smartphone into a microscope to reveal a hidden world
- Shock a friend (literally) using the power of your brain
- Unzip your genes and spot the sperm
- Create your own mini-gut
- Get up close and personal with hungry mosquitoes
- Take a science selfie in our photobooth
The bar will be open throughout the evening serving drinks and light snacks.
This event is free but tickets must be booked in advance.
This event is part of LIVE@theCrick, a vibrant programme of public events at London’s most exciting new science lab. For more information about our events and to sign up to our mailing list, please visit www.crick.ac.uk/events