This complimentary event will explore how commissioners and providers can work together to implement the devolution agenda in areas such as health, social care and children’s services. The prize is significant: more locally tailored, joined-up and effective services. The challenge is how to deliver on this promise in practice.
Designed for commissioners and providers in public services, this event will explore a range of questions including:
- How will the integration of health and social care work in practice?
- What delivery models are suitable for devolution and what lessons can we draw from their use to date?
- How can redesigning services improve outcomes – examples from children’s services
- How can VCSE organisations respond to new commissioning structures to deliver at scale?
Speakers will include:
- Hazel Blears, Chair - Social Investment Business; Chair - Institute for Dementia, Salford University; MP for Salford 1997- 2015; Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government 2007 - 2009
- Warren Heppolette - Strategic Director, Health and Social Care Integration - Greater Manchester CCGs, Local Authorities & NHS England
- Scott Darraugh – CEO, Social Adventures
- Rachel Law – CEO, PossAbilities
- Nick Temple – Deputy CEO, Social Enterprise UK
- Andrew Laird – Founder and Director - Mutual Ventures