Actions and Detail Panel
DEMOCRACY, EUROPE AND THE DEAL WE NEED with Paul Mason, Caroline Lucas and...
Mon 5 December 2016, 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
As the British government shamefully goes to court to win the right to activate Article 50 by diktat and not through proper parliamentary channels, we come together to discuss democracy, Europe and the deal we need.
- Clive Lewis, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Paul Mason, journalist and campaigner
- Caroline Lucas MP, co-leader of the Green Party
- Mary Kaldor, professor of Global Governance at the LSE
- Zoe Gardner, Another Europe Is Possible
Join us for an evening of discussion on the way forward for progressive remain campaigners after the referendum.
Due to the costs of hosting this event a donation of at least £5 is recommended - or whatever you can afford.