Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Microsoft is investing in DevOps from our platforms and into our tools. In this informal event we will walk through some of the DevOps practices, technologies and tools that you can adopt within your organisations to shorten release cycles, improve quality and most importantly increase the flow of value from your development teams out to your end-users.
This informal event will take you on a journey working with Microsoft tools and platforms to deliver DevOps practices to both cloud and on-premises scenarios.
What you'll learn:
· Continuous Integration with VSTS/TFS Build
· Continuous Deployment with VSTS/TFS Release Management
· Provisioning Environments on-premises and into Azure using ARM (Infrastructure-as-code) and VSTS/TFS release tasks
· Configuring environments using Desired State Configuration (Configuration-as-code)
· Improving quality with integrated automated testing
· Dealing with database deployments
· Monitoring deployed applications with Application Insights
The session will be delivered by our Visual Studio Technical Specialists joined by industry experts from our partners across the UK.