This event is now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please email Lauren on email@example.com
Join us at our Publisher Day in Washington DC on Monday, April 25th (the day before the STM Annual Conference).
The day will run from 9am - 5pm with a drinks reception afterwards.
We’ll cover the latest developments from Digital Science's portfolio companies (Altmetric, Figshare, Overleaf, ReadCube and UberResearch), and will discuss some of the trends and challenges in scholarly content.
The day will offer a mixture of presentations from Digital Science as well as some of the publishers we work with, workshops and numerous chances to network with peers.
- Jeff Lang, American Chemical Society
- Phaedra Cress, The American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
- Wim van der Stelt, Springer Nature
- Dr. Kirk Baker, NIH Office of Portfolio Analysis
- Jean Liu, Altmetric
- John Hammersley, Overleaf
- Rob McGrath, ReadCube
- Mark Hahnel, Figshare
- Ashlea Higgs, UberResearch
- Nicko Goncharoff, Digital Science
- Simon Porter, Digital Science
- How to survive the dizziness of disruption
- Who's really at the center of your ecosystem and what do they need?
- How to use data to understand your market and what to do about it
This is the third time we’ve run an event of this kind, and the feedback from previous years has been really positive...
“We all have exciting ideas which are better shared and the day helped breed some of these.”
“Hearing the product roadmaps was very helpful and being able to talk with other publishers about their challenges and opportunities was great.”
Please book early as spaces are limited.