Actions and Detail Panel
Emotional Intelligence: Developing Outstanding Leadership and Performance
Wed 19 April 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify our own emotions and those of others, to self-motivate ourselves and know how to monitor our emotions and those of the people around us.
Emotional intelligence is increasingly relevant to organisational development and developing people, because the EQ (Emotional Quotient) principles provide a new way to understand and assess people’s behaviours, management styles, attitudes, interpersonal skills & potential.
Success requires more than IQ (Intelligence Quotient), which is where EQ comes in...
At this session, you will discover how Emotional Intelligence Leadership will improve your ability to relate to people, team performance, job satisfaction, overall performance and bottom line profit in three simple steps:
1. Learning where Emotional Intelligence comes from and why it is essential in modern leadership.
2. The key constructs of emotionally intelligent leadership and how they reveal your core strengths and areas to work on.
3. How to build high trust, high performance team cultures using an EQ coaching style of leadership and management that truly works.
About the Workshop
- Speaker: Emerson Patton
- Date/Time: Wednesday 19-Apr-2017 at 18:30
- Venue: Eversheds, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JY
- Networking on arrival over snacks and refreshments (wine, juice and more)
- Parking available on site
Our speaker is Emerson Patton, an award winning business and emotional intelligence coach and adviser, who has specialist skills in Sales and Marketing gained from over 15 years of working in the corporate world.
He also has an additional 12 years as a mentor, adviser and coach for both the worlds largest coaching organisation ActionCOACH and since 2015, for his own Bright Business Advice specialising in developing the small and medium size business market to achieve higher levels of success around time freedom, efficiently and profitability.
Emerson’s strengths lies in understanding the motivators of human behaviour and how you can apply this to shift your business performance. Emerson has worked with over 200 businesses from SME to large corporate household names for the last 12 years as a Business and Leadership Performance Coach.
See how you can develop your Emotional Inteligence and improve your leadership skills with Emerson by booking now.