FASTFORWARD 2017 IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who has bought tickets to our second edition of FastForward, we'll see you in Amsterdam very soon! If you'd still like to join us next week, sign on to the waiting list above in case of any delegate drop outs.
The future of the music industry starts here.
On 23 & 24 February 2017, FastForward returns to the Muziekgebouw, for two jam-packed days of music industry insights and tight-knit networking opportunities. In 2016, we had over 140 Delegates attend from 16 different countries, all with their eyes on the future - and in 2017, we're going bigger & better.
What is FastForward?
FastForward is boutique music conference that exists to connect, engage, and inspire a diverse group of ambitious under 35s working in the music business, laying the foundation for a sustainable career in the modern music industry. Coverage from FFWD2016 is available here on our YouTube Channel.
Why create FastForward?
The vision for FastForward was not only to bring together the next generation of leaders in the music industry, but to break down industry silos, and develop a community of innovative people who want to build a sustainable future for the music industry. Following a strong debut, we are bringing in more speakers from a greater variety of backgrounds and industries to share their perspectives. Panels include Exploring Music Marketing, The Future of Radio, Ticketing, Music & Tech, The Business of Making Music, and Lessons from Gaming.
Our 2017 Keynote Series includes:
Future of A&R
Mike Smith Managing Director of Warner/Chappell Music UK
Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes (US)
Shaping the Future of Media
Devi Kolli Co-Founder & CEO of AiSolve
Surviving the Music Industry
David Emery Vice President Global Marketing Strategy, Kobalt Music Recordings
Silvia Montello Former SVP, BMG Rights Management
Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
Fireside Chat: For Folks' Sake
Sam Lee Independent Artist
Melissa Bel Independent Artist (Canada)
Rhian Jones Freelance Journalist (HITS, MBW)
The 49-strong confirmed speaker lineup for FFWD2017 includes:
- Alex Clough Social Media Director, Splendid Communications
- Anna Pancaldi Independent Artist
- Ben Lawrence Head of Partnerships, Mixcloud
- Bosun Adu CEO, Winscom Mundo Media (Nigeria)
- Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes (USA)
- Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting
- Claire Mas Head of Digital, Commuion Music Group
- Craig Fletcher Founder, Multiplay / SVP eSports & Partnerships, GAME
- Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
- David Emery Vice President Global Marketing Strategy, Kobalt Label Services
- Devi Kolli Co-Founder & CEO, AiSolve
- Emily Scoggins Head of Marketing, The O2
- Emma McIntyre Head of Music Partnerships, 7digital
- Emmy Lovell Vice President, Digital, Warner Music Group UK
- Fabio Martinelli Founder & Director, Life in Music (Serbia)
- Fred Bolza VP Strategy, Sony Music
- Gareth Deakin Founder & CEO, Out and About Consulting
- James Fleury Founder & Director, Nouvague
- Jazz Sherman Artist Manager, Rocket Music
- Jo Young Associate Director, International Marketing Services, Ticketmaster
- Jon Chapple News Editor, IQ Magazine
- Jon Davies Director EU Music Partnerships, Shazam
- Julia Hardy Video Games Presenter - Visual Radio, BBC Radio 1
- Karma Bertelsen Marketing Manager, Kilimanjaro Live
- Kate Holder Producer (Huw Stephens), BBC Radio 1
- Leahloveschief Partnered Streamer / Influencer, Twitch
- Liz Stokes Editor, Record of the Day
- Lucy Blair Director International Sales & Marketing, The Orchard
- Mark Minkman Executive Director, Paradiso (Netherlands)
- Matt Phipps-Taylor Head of Innovation & Insight, PPL UK
- Matthijs Boom Artist Manager (Netherlands)
- Melissa Bel Independent Artist
- Mike Smith Managing Director, Warner/Chappell Music UK
- Rhian Jones Freelance Journalist (MBW)
- Rich Robinson Senior Vice President, Synchronisation UK & Europe, Warner Music Group UK
- Rob Brown Independent A&R Manager
- Rob Hampson Creative Director / Head of Design, We Make Awesome Sh
- Sam Flamand-Gloyne Senior Product Manager, StubHub
- Sam Lee Independent Artist
- Sam Potts Head of Radio, Columbia Records UK
- Samantha Kingston Founder & Client Director, Virtual Umbrella
- Sammy Andrews Director, Entertainment Intelligence
- Sarah Slater Director Business Development – Music, Ticketmaster
- Silvia Montello Former SVP, BMG Rights Management
- Steven Hancock COO & Co-Founder, MelodyVR
- Stuart Dredge Contributing Editor, Music Ally
- Sulinna Ong Vice President Artist Marketing, Deezer
- Wayne Emanuel Corporate Development Manager - Gaming, War Child UK
- Zena White Managing Director, The Other Hand
For full FFWD2017 scheduling, please go to https://www.fastforward.xyz/program/
**NEW FOR 2017**
To give our delegates a hands-on with the content being presented onstage, we've got AiSolve, StubHub, and MQA bringing their new and existing technologies to FastForward 2017.
Who can attend?
While the FastForward conference is aimed at under 35s, there are no strict rules as to who can attend. By limiting the attendance to people at a similar stage of their career, this event is designed to allow for deeper networking - it's all about meaningful, two-way conversation.
Where is FastForward 2017?
FastForward 2017 will be staged at the Netherlands’ contemporary music venue, Muziekgebouw aan't IJ in Amsterdam. The Muziekgebouw, situated on the banks of the river IJ, is a spacious, creative venue that strives to inspire, surprise and provide new and incredible cultural experiences; a vision and history that FastForward is proud and excited to be a part of.
FastForward 2017 is proudly supported by:
Media Insight Consulting Curation & Gold Event Partner
7digital Silver Event Partner
Association of Independent Music Silver Event Partner
EarPeace Silver Event Partner
Help Musicians UK Silver Event Partner
PPL UK Silver Event Partner
MQA Silver Event Partner
Record of the Day Media Partner
IQ Magazine Media Partner
The Daily Digest by Motive Unknown, Media Partner
The Music Network Media Partner
After a sold out first year and social events across London since, we don't expect tickets for our 2017 conference to last long. Secure your place in Amsterdam & get your Delegate Pass today!
What does my Delegate Pass get me?
Your Delegate Pass gains you entry to both days of the conference. That’s 4 keynote presentations, 7 panels, and 19 specialist 'FastFifteen' presentations all focussed on topics that will shape the future of the music industry, from making money to making music itself.
In addition, it gets you in to both nights of Social Events, as well as the FFWD2017 Welcome Party on Wednesday 22 February at Delirium Café, and our Pancake Breakfast on Saturday 25 February at The Pancake Bakery. Lunch is also provided on both days of the conference, served at Delirium Café.
How do I get to FastForward 2017?
Amsterdam is easily accessible by plane, train and automobile. There are literally dozens of flights into Schiphol Amsterdam Airport everyday across multiple airlines, and Eurostar has regular train services to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Once you're in Amsterdam the Muziekgebouw isn't far away - only a short walk or tram ride to the East from Amsterdam Centraal (you cant miss the glass concert hall on the river IJ). If you're driving, there is underground parking available at the venue.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any further questions about FFWD2017, the best way to get in touch is email the FastForward Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.