Fencers Club London - Herts Beginners course starting on Monday 31st October at 7pm.
Included in the course:
- Loan of all necessary equipment
- 10 weeks of Group Lessons (Group no larger than 12 fencers) led by one of our qualified coaches.
- Assesment for British Academy of Fencing Bronze Foil Award at the end of the course
- Fencers Club London T-shirt
- At the end of the course an additional two weeks FREE fencing is available to sample what is on offer as a full member of the club should you wish to join.
What do I need to wear?
All necessary equipment will be provided but fencers should come dressed appropriately in long trousers / jogging bottoms (preferably without open pockets) or fencing breeches (not jeans), non-marking sports / training shoes and a long T-shirt which covers the hips.
Is there anything else I need to bring?
Yes, a drink. It can be thirsty work!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the Club Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org