Actions and Detail Panel
Feel Good Festival Dorset
Sat 24 June 2017, 11:00 – 23:00 BST
Feel Good Festival Dorset is brought to you by YMCA Bournemouth and Dorset Blind Association on Saturday 24th June, featuring Bright for Sight Night Run and Zig Zag Challenge. The Festival will run all day from 11am to 11pm at Boscombe Beach with live music, stalls and refreshments.
Day time schedule is as follows:
- 11am - Legs, Bums & Tums
- 11.30am - HIIT Circuits
- 12pm - Kids/Family Zumba
- 12.30pm - Stretch & Flexibility
- 1pm - Dance Fitness
- 1.30pm - Zumba
- 2pm – Pilates
- 2.30pm - Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- 3pm - Sean Burgess's HIIT Circuits (45 mins)
- 4pm - Clubbercise (45 mins)
Please register your interest for these activities (free!).
From 5pm there will be the following races (medal and goodie bag for all runners):
- 5pm – 1k/2k kids races (registration from 4pm) - £5
- 6pm – 5 mile race zig zag challenge (registration from 5pm) - £15 (£12pp for group entries) - Challenge yourself this summer to 5 miles including the zig zag at Southbourne. This can be entered as an individual or group (groups will do the zig zag as a relay).
- 9.30pm – Bright for Sight Night Run 5k/10k races (registration from 8.30pm) - £15 (£12pp for group entries)
Why not take on the day to night individuals challenge – entry into both races for £25pp (5 mile + 10k)
To keep up to date with additional activities on the day like our Facebook page:
For more information about the event contact FeelGoodDorset@gmail.com