It’s business, it’s fun and it will be inspirational so we hope that you’ll want to be there. What’s more all profits will go to St. Catherine’s hospice in memory of our friend Rob Sedgwick and we’re sure that’s something you’ll want to support.
What is Going for Gold?
We’re aiming to bring together members from all of the networking organisations that Rob belonged to, and their friends, for a day of networking, learning and fun. There’ll be:
- inspirational talks on the theme of ‘Going for Gold’ (can you tell we’ve been inspired by Team GB’s successes this summer?)
- a range of networking opportunities throughout the day including speed networking
- a mini exhibition
- a raffle and other fund raising activities
- Tea, Coffee, OJ, Fruit Platter on arrival
- Mid-morning tea, coffee & biscuits
- Picnic themed lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee, home-made scones, jam & clotted cream, Elderflower Presse & Pink Lemonade
- Free parking
- * Optional ten pin bowling after 3.30pm, subject to sufficient numbers wishing to stay. At additional cost
We promise you a day that will be energising, uplifting and good for business and that will raise funds for a very good cause in memory of an exceptional man. We do hope you can join us.