This is a three day course:
Monday 5th June, Tuesday 6th June and Wednesday 7th June 2016 - you will be required to attend all three days.
IOSH Managing Safely provides an in-depth view of health and safety at work, the legislation and control methods that are used within industry. The course will cover:
- Health and Safety legislation
- Risk Management Strategies
- Accident, Incident Investigation
- Noise, Manual Handling, COSHH
- Fire, Electricity, DSE, PPE
- Work Equipment and Ergonomics
- Communication and Education
Who Needs This Qualification?
IOSH Managing Safely is aimed at Managers and Supervisors in any organisation or sector. It covered everything needed to get them up to speed on the practical actions they need to undertake to keep themselves and the rest of the workforce safe.
On successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand in-depth health and safety legislation
- Identify and correct workplace hazards
- Understand control measures and risk management strategies
- Implement safe systems of work
Multi-format exam (a mixture of multiple choice and written questions), and workplace risk assessment project.
This course would provide an excellent background for delegates wishing to go on to study NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.
Is lunch provided?
Yes, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
On the day of training you must bring photographic proof of identity (passport, driving licences etc). Please be aware that the awarding body stipulates that you will not be allowed to sit the exam without this.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact us on email@example.com to update your detail.