Back by popular demand, we are pleased to announce our 2nd joint Safari Networking Event with Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce.
Safari networking provides the structure you need to maximise the benefit of taking time out of the working day to extend your network of business contacts.
At this event you have the opportunity to meet new business connections through this popular way of networking. The relaxed but structured format offers guests the opportunity to move around the room and form connections with new business contacts from a wide range of industry sectors.
What is Safari Networking?
You will move around different tables, taking two minutes at each one to make those initial introductions with everyone and explain what sets your business apart from its competitors. For the tables you don’t meet on your circuit, there is time for additional networking over light refreshments before you make your way home.
This is perfect for anyone who wants to raise their profile across the business community and extend their network of business contacts.
We will have a room full of business people ready to get connected with you and your business – all you have to do is get the date in your diary and book a place today!
Preparing press releases and generating publicity in local papers
In addition to the Safari Networking, we are pleased to welcome Sinead Holland whom some of you may know from her time as Senior Reporter at the Herts & Essex Observer. Sinead will be be sharing her expertise and providing tips covering the following:
- Why inclusion in local newspaper editorial content matters at all to you or your customers.
- Why chase editorial why not just pay for an advert you can control?
- How external content in local newspapers etc can attract better staff to your business.
- How inclusion in the press can boost your own social media content, presence and reach.
- How you can help local newspapers to help you.
- Step by step guide to writing a simple but effective press release what to include and what to ditch, including the difference between writing a PR for the paper and a trade publication.
- Why you MUST include a picture/video or other illustration.
- How to follow up/build a relationship with your local media including working with alternatives to the press.
- How to make the most of your hardwon print and online exposure.
This is undoubtedly something that could be a real boost for your business going forward.
What are my parking options?
Free parking at the venue.
What can I bring to the event?
Plenty of business cards.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you are unable to attend please offer to one of your colleagues to take your place. It is important for Safari Networking that we have the correct number of attendees, so please do ensure someone takes your place.
No refunds available once payment received.