Actions and Detail Panel
Launch Event at BCU for Apprenticeships
Fri 10 March 2017, 14:30 – 19:00 GMT
We would like to invite you to the launch event of our Chartered Manager Higher Degree Apprenticeship
‘Offering a degree, on the job training and a professional pathway’
Join us for drinks and canapes and find out how education and business can work together.
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (BCU CMDA)
The BCU CMDA programme is a 3 year work based learning programme, offering flexible delivery of learning and assessment through the use of blended learning to employer’s apprentices. We welcome both levy and non-levy employers and are committed to providing high quality support throughout the apprenticeship.
Benefits to the Apprentice
1) Achieve a BA(Hons ) Degree in Business Management, while working
2) Achieve Charted Manager status (CMgr)
3) Achieve the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
Benefits to Employers
1) An efficient investment of your apprenticeship levy with apprentices develop learning and research skills that are relevant to your business.
2) Provides a professional career pathway for apprentices, upskilling your workforce
3) Access to learning and resources from a leading innovative Business Schools and our wider community.
A full agenda will be sent to registered delegates.