Actions and Detail Panel
Managing Successful Programmes
Mon, 28 Nov 2016, 09:00 – Fri, 2 Dec 2016, 17:00 GMT
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) course provides guidance on the principles, processes and tools used to manage Programmes in any environment. It is necessarily less detailed and prescriptive than the equivalent for projects (PRINCE2) and at its highest level, demands much more of the practitioner. With this in mind the course design and breakdown reflects the need for those who wish to gain qualifications in MSP, to demonstrate increasingly higher levels of competence. There are three principal levels which are organised on a flexible basis to suit the different demands of different students.
The course content is based on the official TSO MSP Manual and is delivered by a mixture of lectures, demonstrations and tutorial exercises all of which are bound together by a Programme theme. The course follows the MSP Programme management framework. MSP is the recognised “Best Practice” model for Programme management in the UK.
Who should take the course?
- Anyone wishing to move into a role within Programmes
- Policy and Strategy developers looking for expert ways to understand policy deployment using outcome influenced delivery methods
- Members of executive management boards responsible for commissioning change management within organisations and appointing senior responsible owners
- Anyone with accountability or steering of projects within specific Programmes
- Anyone with accountability or responsibility for assurance roles
- Management consultants and service providers supporting or working with clients