Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Not enough hours in the day? Feeling stressed out and overwhelmed? When you're juggling multiple projects and billing time to clients, every minute in the office counts. Are you ticking things off your list, or does the list just keep on growing?
The better you are at prioritising your time, the more chance you have of meeting project deadlines. Getting a grip on your workload will help you dedicate the right amount of time to tasks, and allow space for creative thinking.
At this workshop, creative industry expert Jenny McConnell will help you regain control of your time. You'll learn the habits and hacks to propel you from being hyper-busy to becoming focused and productive. Create a better balance to increase your productivity. Return to your office ready to approach your to-do list with renewed vigour, and start ticking off those pending tasks.
The workshop will cover:
- How to replace ‘busyness’ with productivity.
- Our habits, practices and their effect – both good and bad.
- The vital connection between work, rest and play.
- Prioritisation vs multitasking - how to focus on what’s important, one thing at a time.
- Knowing when and how to say ‘no’.
- Timed tasks and forward planning, including contingency time for the unexpected.
You'll leave the workshop with:
- A feeling of space to achieve more and enjoy what you do.
- Clarity on how to prioritise, plan ahead and be task focused.
- The confidence to push back and manage expectations.
- The ability to break bad habits and act on healthy new resolutions.
- Thought processes that produce your best work every time.
It's your time, so take back control of it. Book your spot today, and leave with a fresh perspective to make the most of the working day.
Jenny McConnell, Career Success Coach, Jenny Consults
Jenny is a seasoned global user experience design leader. She brings a deep understanding of the complex challenges and opportunities within agency and high-tech environments. For a decade, Jenny helped to transform PayPal from startup to a multi-billion dollar company by driving innovation and launching successful, geographically dispersed creative teams from the ground up. She specialises in enabling honest conversations, so creative people can overcome their barriers and achieve amazing results that they never thought possible. Her clients include Google, eBay, LinkedIn, BBC and private individuals. Jenny is a qualified Business and Executive Coach and an active member of the Association for Coaching.
Prices include VAT.
*DBA member traveller rate:
To make our workshops more accessible to those based outside London, we are offering a discount to individuals whose offices are located more than 60 miles from the DBA office (EC1V 9HX). If this includes you, please book using the rates above. We will then contact you to verify your postcode.
To see if your office is located more than 60 miles please click here.
When booking please provide the name of the person who will be attending the event - we will use this for their delegate badge and materials.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
Event image: © Dreamstime