Focussed Mindfulness. Building resilience from the foundations up.
You are invited to experience the initial workshop we deliver to busy teams.
FMIB directors Clare Walters and Jo Carr, are offering a limited number of places to attend this event. The cost of this seminar is normally £50 per head, however the first 12 places will be offered for £10, the cost of your breakfast.
The seminar is aimed at HR, LD, OD and other workforce professionals - and if these questions apply to you, then you will really benefit from attending:
- do your staff survey results feature worries about pressure and stress?
- are your sickness figures over target again?
- is your return to work programme really working? are staff coming back work-ready?
- are your teams as engaged and productive as they could be?
- are you meeting your health and wellness objectives?
- are your managers performing at their best?
Focussed Mindfulness is an efficient and powerful tool that deals directly with the root of personal and work-related issues and makes your team more resilient, focussed and engaged.
The seminar will offer -
- a short, convenient early morning meeting with a select group of like-minded professionals, and a light breakfast
- a chance to experience the initial one-hour workshop we deliver to busy teams
- a brief summary of case studies demonstrating the outstanding results Focussed Mindfulness has achieved
- a chance to explore and discuss how our bespoke and unique product, Focussed Mindfulness in Business will benefit your team
- insight into why Focussed Mindfulness is such a premium product
- a chance to explore the added values and benefits of developing a workplace wellbeing programme using Focussed Mindfulness
Numbers are strictly limited so secure your place now.
More information here