Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness for Busy Teams
Wed 26 October 2016, 08:00 – 10:00 BST
Focussed Mindfulness. Building resilience from the foundations up.
You are invited to experience the initial workshop we deliver to busy teams.
FMIB directors Clare Walters and Jo Carr, are offering a limited number of places to attend this event. The cost of this seminar is normally £50 per head, however the first 12 places will be offered for £10, the cost of your breakfast.
The seminar is aimed at HR, LD, OD and other workforce professionals - and if these questions apply to you, then you will really benefit from attending:
- do your staff survey results feature worries about pressure and stress?
- are your sickness figures over target again?
- is your return to work programme really working? are staff coming back work-ready?
- are your teams as engaged and productive as they could be?
- are you meeting your health and wellness objectives?
- are your managers performing at their best?
Focussed Mindfulness is an efficient and powerful tool that deals directly with the root of personal and work-related issues and makes your team more resilient, focussed and engaged.
The seminar will offer -
- a short, convenient early morning meeting with a select group of like-minded professionals, and a light breakfast
- a chance to experience the initial one-hour workshop we deliver to busy teams
- a brief summary of case studies demonstrating the outstanding results Focussed Mindfulness has achieved
- a chance to explore and discuss how our bespoke and unique product, Focussed Mindfulness in Business will benefit your team
- insight into why Focussed Mindfulness is such a premium product
- a chance to explore the added values and benefits of developing a workplace wellbeing programme using Focussed Mindfulness
Numbers are strictly limited so secure your place now.
More information here