Actions and Detail Panel
New Product Development
Tue 11 July 2017, 08:15 – 16:00 BST
CUE Ltd is offering a series of bespoke workshops through the Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme, the workshops are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
If you have an innovative Technology-based Business idea and have not yet started a business please see whether our FREE New Product Development workshop would help you.
Blue Sky and CUE Ltd offer this session to help you to express your business idea in more detail, identifying where further input is required to mitigate risk or where additional resource must be applied to achieve the expected results.
- ‘Best Practice’ NPD process methodology that has been proven to be effective in bringing new products and businesses to market
- Full understanding of the ‘idea to launch’ journey content
- Commercial business nous from workshop facilitators with ‘real-world’ experience and credibility
- An overview of manufacturing supply chains, intellectual property management and access to finance – areas that are frequently neglected by young businesses
The workshop will cover the ‘Success Factors’ and the ‘6 Stage-Gate’ process
The workshop will also introduce the concept of using a scorecard (diagnostic) to assess where the project is in its development stage and the discipline/benefits of ‘passing’ each stage gate test before progressing to the next.
You are asked to arrive promptly at 8.15 for an 8.30am start. Refreshments and lunch are provided. Eligibility criteria exist and will be covered during the registration process.
As part of the Start-up in Warwickshire Workshop Series we will also be offering the following workshops:
- Using Social Media to your Advantage
- Marketing (including Market research/analysis)
- Business Planning
A similar programme of workshops will be running in Coventry.