New Year’s Open Day – January 2nd 2017
It’s the start of a new year and time to look back at all that has been, and wonder about what is to come. Whether you are a fan of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40,000, Blood Bowl or The Hobbit we will have something for you to enjoy at Warhammer World on January 2nd!
Things to See and Do
- Meet members of the ‘Eavy Metal Team, Citadel Writers, Citadel Miniatures Designers, Army Painters, White Dwarf team, Warhammer World Studio and the Forge World Design Studio as they show off their new creations, chat about them, and share some favourite miniatures.
- Get expert advice and insider insights to use on your own projects or discover more about the worlds you love, from live hobby demonstrations and discussions being run throughout the day in the popular Demo Pods.
- See the Warhammer World Studio team and chat to them about how they create the many dioramas which fill the Exhibition Centre.
- Explore the Exhibition Centre as often as you like through the day, seeing the packed displays of miniatures and highly detailed dioramas.
- Try your hand at computer games from our licensee companies, bringing their latest creations for you to see and play.
- More details to follow, watch out for the announcements!
Things to take Home
Browse the stores and sales stands and take advantage of Warhammer World Exclusives, Event Exclusives and perhaps some miniatures available before general release! Available to browse and buy will be:
- First Access to some items before general release!
- The latest Citadel and Forge World releases.
- New exclusive items only available at our events and Warhammer World.
- Art prints including Forge World’s stunning canvas prints.
- Show your allegiance with mugs, caps, hoodies, t-shirts and art prints.
- More to be confirmed…