San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The New PSA Sales & Marketing Bootcamp
“Get more speaker bookings and higher speaking fees by learning how to market and sell yourself more effectively”
Are you looking to develop your speaking business? Are you struggling to find the clients you need to grow that business? If you want more speaking bookings, then you need to attend the new PSA Sales & Marketing Bootcamp.
No matter what sort of speaking bookings you want – keynotes, seminars, workshops, training programmes, virtual speaking, consultancy or coaching assignments – the new PSA Sales & Marketing Bootcamp will help you to get the results you want.
This intensive full day workshop will help you to understand the differences between marketing and selling, and the vital importance of each to your speaking business.
Marketing with Chantal Cornelius
The morning will focus on the best way to market your business. We will answer questions including:
• What is your speaking vision – your WHY – without which no business will succeed?
• Where are you now as a professional speaker and what makes you different?
• Where do you want to be as a professional speaker?
• What strategies will get you from where you are to where you want to be?
• Who are your target clients and where can you find them?
• What’s the best online and offline marketing for your business?
By the end of the morning you’ll have a really clear plan of action to follow, to help you to promote your business and find new clients.
Sales with Simon Hazeldine
The afternoon will be spent looking at the best sales methods for your business and understanding your client’s buying process. We’ll cover lead management before helping you to develop a strong sales process, including:
• Securing appointments and meetings with new clients
• Setting sales call objectives (there are only three possible sales objectives for any client interaction and without these you are wasting your time)
• The number one cause of sales failure is poor opportunity qualification. You will learn how to qualify speaking opportunities properly to maximise your chances of success
• The vital importance of understanding and developing client’s needs and understanding their buying criteria before you try to sell anything
• How to create sales proposals that will win you the business
• How to handle any customer concerns about booking you
• Talking money and negotiating speaking fees with confidence
• Ten top tips for using networking and referrals to get in the door and get bookings
By the end of the afternoon you will know how to sell yourself as a speaker and negotiate higher speaking fees with confidence.
All attendees will be provided with a comprehensive marketing and sales action planner that they can use both during and after the event to grow their speaking business.
This new Bootcamp is a Speak More event. So if you want more paid speaking gigs, puchase your ticket now to secure you place.
In order to ensure the quality of the event for participants, places on the new PSA Sales & Marketing Bootcamp are limited so book now to avoid missing out.
We look forward to seeing you on the new Bootcamp.
When & Where
Professional Speaking Association
Our aim is to help you speak more and speak better. Our events will help you do just that.
Cancellation Policy: Please be aware that we do not accept cancellation of bookings for PSA meetings, as we make arrangements to support the number of places booked and incur costs that cannot often be recovered. If you have booked a place at a PSA event and are no longer able to attend, please ask around your local PSA community to see if another speaker wishes to attend in your place - we’re happy for you to transfer your booking, and just ask that you let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.