The Retail PayTech Forum is a new initiative created to help UK merchants navigate the changing retail payments landscape. We do so by bringing them together to learn, share and collaborate.
We kick off 2017 on 7 February with a focus on Innovation & Tech. The event is shaping up well. Here’s the agenda, to give you a flavour:
- 2.00pm - Welcome: Ben Fricke, Nando's
- 2.15pm - Tired: Check outs; Wired: Check ins: David Birch, Consult Hyperion
- 2.45pm - Self-Acquiring Payments: A New Opportunity for Retailers: Rohit Bhatnagar, CardAlpha Consulting
- 3.15pm - Payment Trends and Digital Giving: Steve Back, MRH and Niki Akhurst, Pennies
- 3.45pm - Break, refreshments
- 4.15pm - Round table discussion on learnings from peak trading period: Mark McMurtrie, Payments Consultancy
- 4.45pm - Retailers present back learnings from peak trading period: Mark McMurtrie, Payments Consultancy
- 5.15pm - Case study: "The Body Shop launches Alipay”: The Body Shop, Alipay & Wirecard
If you’re a retailer and, like your peers, you’re interested in learning about the above (and more), we’d love you to attend as a delegate, with a view to becoming a member. Click the Register button to reserve your place.
If you’re retailer with a relevant payments-related case study, we’d love you to speak at one of our events. Email email@example.com for more info.
If you’re a service provider helping retailers overcome payments-related challenges, we’d love to talk to you about speaker and sponsor opportunities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.