The Rural Connect Network Event is part of a series of events targeting businesses in the rural areas of the North East and will include networking, business support presentations and the chance for one-to-one chats with agencies.
Breakfast sandwiches and refreshments will be served from 8am, along with the opportunity to network with other local businesses.
This event will also include bite-size presentations on support for rural businesses. Presentations include:
- Innovation support - Jamie Ollivere, RTC North
- How to sell online internationally - Sue Beverley, Department for International Trade (previously UKTI)
- Business Advice & skills support - Andrea McGuigan, Business Durham
- North East Local Enterprise Partnership Business Growth Programme - Dinah Jackson, North East LEP
- Business Durham services - Peter McDowell, Business Durham
Following the presentations, there will be the chance for more networking, one-to-one discussions with presenters and a tour of the Business Centre.
Please join us for this free event which aims to help rural businesses understand what support is available to them, as well as providing a great opportunity for local networking.
This is a free opportunity made possible by the generous support of the Prince’s Countryside Fund in conjunction for the North East Rural Growth Network and the North East Local Enterprise Partnership.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?