Actions and Detail Panel
Simulation Deep Dive Technical Event with TEAM Engineering
Wed 17 May 2017, 09:30 – 15:00 BST
Our Technical Event
TEAM Engineering invites you to an interactive Technical event focused on Simulation.
We will explore various Simulation capabilities and best practices in an interactive session for both experienced and inexperienced Engineers. As part of this informative day, we will delve into:
• Thermal and Flow Analysis
• Acoustics Analysis
• Composites Analysis
We will highlight ways where you can save engineering time whilst still maintaining solution accuracy. Plus you will also learn how you can increase the range of solvers you have access to cost effectively by exploring Simcenter.
The event will run from 09:30 to 15:00 at Siemens PLM Software, Solihull.
- Introductions by Stephen Grant, Simulation & Testing Manager, Siemens PLM -
Introduction to the day
What's new in Simulation
A look at options for licensing Simulation tools & the Simcenter platform
- Thermal Analysis by Mark Sharples, TEAM Engineering Technical Director -
Learn how to perform a transient thermal analysis of an Automotive braking system, including boundary condition application, solution and post processing. Reducing a complex light bulb analysis to an axisymmetric analysis, including radiative exchanges and post processing.
11:15 - 11:25: BREAK
- Acoustics Analysis by Gaurav Kumar, Siemens PLM Simulation Consultant -
An introduction to vibro-acoustic simulation, a view of example applications and a demo: Acoustic response of a loudspeaker.
12:00: LUNCH (1 HOUR)
- Flow Analysis by Mark Sharples, TEAM Engineering Technical Director -
Learn how to perform an exhaust manifold internal flow analysis coupled to an external environment, including fluid volume extraction, boundary condition application, solution and post processing. Filling of a tank using Volume of Fluid techniques, including multi-species definition, solution and post processing.
14:05 - 14:15: BREAK
- Composites Analysis by Michael Butler, TEAM Engineering Senior CAE Consultant -
Analysis of a composite structure within Simcenter on an industry example including geometry preparation, layups, draping and delamination.
15:00: EVENT END
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The following platform users/positions:
• MSc, NX Nastran users
• HyperMesh, COMSOL & Ansys users
• CAD & FEA Engineers
• Mechanical Engineers
• Engineering Managers
• Simulation Engineers
* Register now to guarantee your place. Entry is subject to availabilty.
* Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day.
* Free parking is available on site.