Ignyte is back after the overwhelming success of the series so far this year. "SparkUp: Powering your Product” promises to engage, educate and inspire everyone in the audience.
With a panel session of experts, we will get everyone to think differently and uniquely about product evolution and to re-discover the journey that your customers or audience takes with your product after its launched.
Why? Because businesses are becoming more personal, humanised & convenient with fewer physical interactions than virtual ones. This means we need to work harder.
As usual Ignyte always injects a fresh mentality into the room and offers unique skills, here are some of the panelists:
- Timothy Armoo, CEO of Fanbytes AKA "No Bullsh*t Guy". Fanbytes is the UK's largest video influencer platform and home to over 3000 curated influencers and 100's of brands. Forbes decribes them as "the millennials redefining how brands market to other millennials"
- Jessica Riches, Growth Hacker and community management specialist who was named PR Week's 30 under 30 and has been featured numerous times in top newspapers with her opinions and expertise in digital marketing and community management.
Moderating the panel will be Hristo Boyadzhiev, CEO of Despark. And as for the other panelists - we will be confirming them very soon!
Here are some of the networking photos:
What is the agenda for the evening?
- 6:30pm - Doors open, networking and drinks reception with canapes
- 7:00pm - Interactive panel begins with QA throughout
- 8:00pm - Extra time for QA
- 8:15pm - Networking & drinks until 10pm (ish)
What topics will be covered?
Just a few of the topics we will cover:
- Opportunities for your brand to deliver more value to your audience
- How to think about your audience as individuals, not users
- How to support rapid audience growth
- Discover lean user testing strategies
- Understanding big data to optimise your user journey
- Evolving your product for international markets and expanding your service offering to meet your user/customer needs
Who usually goes to these events? Can I turn up alone?
We have a mix of people joining Ignyte events, the audience is usually split 50/50 between startups and larger organisations.
Guests include: King, Hive, Amazon, Audible, Google, Ticketmaster, Twitter, Facebook, Credit Suisse, Wall of Comedy, Innovate UK, Burberry, IBM and a mix of many more to engage with over drinks.
Many people turn up by themselves, so get yourself along - we'll introduce you to people! Like-wise you're welcome to bring a +1!
What can I expect from Ignyte series?
Check out the highlight videos from the last Ignyte events:
- Watch: April SparkUp with Google, Twitter, Apple & Reedsy
- Watch: July Ignyte Growth Hacking with Vincent Dignan
What's the venue like and where is it?
The Den is an amazing venue in central London, Bedford square. There is lots of seating, cloakroom, a bar area and two outside terraces. You'll be very happy spending your evening with prosecco and soaking up marketing insights here.
Nearest tubes are Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road and Warren Street.
How do I find out more about Despark?
Read our thoughts here: www.Despark.com/thoughts. These include interviews with Simon Sinek on product innovation and tips on how to think like a startup.
You can sign up to our newsletter to receive upcoming interviews with innovators and industry insights.
I have a question, who should I contact?
Email Lauren on email@example.com or call her on 07940 247 512.
Get signed up quickly, Ignyte events are usually packed out!
We look forward to meeting you there!
From the Ignyte Team