StartUp 2017: The perfect event for early stage entrepreneurs
StartUp 2017 is the UK’s biggest start-up show of the New Year! Returning for the third year in London's Canary Wharf plus events in Bristol and Birmingham, it’s the place to be if you're starting or running a business in 2017.
Expanding in 2017 to accommodate even more talks and entrepreneurs, this is a kick-off-the-year business event you won't want to miss with over 100 hours of live event content.
Attend the event to meet top entrepreneurs, apply for a loan, form a company, build a brand and access all-day practical workshops on topics from getting online to doing the accounts.
StartUp 2017 is powered by:
Keynote speakers in London include:
- Vincent McKevitt, founder of the healthy eating brand Tossed, who aims to create the next Pret for the high street
- Rikke Rosenlund, founder of Facebook's biggest success story, Borrowmydoggy.com
- Sara Trechman, founder of the healthy snack company Well and Truly with snacks stocked in 1,000 stores in less than a year
- Pip Jamieson, founder of The Dots and the woman connecting one million creatives
- Rob Wilson, founder of Toast Ale will talk about how he built a business on something that would otherwise be wasted.
- James Marshall, chief technologist at Microsoft and changing the tech world for start ups
- Denizer Ibrahim, head of special projects for Appear Here and helping innovative start-ups find their perfect space
Plus zones where you can meet experts and advisers including:
- Show me the money with HSBC! Meet funders, angel investors and experts from HSBC who help you understand how to raise cash for your big idea
- Get online! Event partners Microsoft, Facebook, 123-reg and Verisign will be on hand offering a free .COM domain and advice on setting up a website, attracting visitors, SEO and PPC, and embracing social media
- Build a brand! Hear from branding experts on how to design a logo, create a professional image and brand your StartUp from day one
- Business essentials! Register your company with Companies House and meet accountants from KPMG and ICAEW who can get you started whether you choose sole trader, limited company, or partnership. Choose the perfect insurance plan with support from Direct Line for Business
- Go global! Hear from entrepreneurs who operate a global business and explore new markets from their own home
- Join a franchise! Meet Franchise companies who could help you run a business with their support
- Meet an adviser! Connect with experts and advisers from the Enterprise Nation marketplace who can advise on topics from sales and marketing to making the most of digital technologies.
- Make me famous! Hear from talent spotters, journalists and PR experts on how to get your business noticed
- Start me up! Meet entrepreneurs from the food, fashion and handmade industries and hear first hand how they went from idea to execution
Tickets cost just £10 or £7.50 for Enterprise Nation members.
Will 2017 be your year to start a business? Then make StartUp 2017 your first event!
Follow the event on Twitter with #StartUp2017 and join the Facebook event page.
Travel to StartUp 2017 in style! Use discount code ENTERPRISENATION and get £15 free credit. The offer is open to any first time user of Uber.
Please note this event is for ticket holders aged 16 and over. No minors will be permitted entry.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.