Our annual conference and AGM takes place on Thursday 24th November in Edinburgh. The conference will consider compelling evidence about the impact of social isolation and loneliness on mental and physical health and the part the third sector plays in preventing and addressing this.
- Dr Catherine Calderwood, Chief Medical Officer for Scotland
- Dr Andrew Fraser, Director of Public Health Science at NHS Health Scotland
- James Jopling, Executive Director for Scotland, Samaritans
- Pete White, Chief Executive, Positive Prison ? Positive Futures
- Marie Hayes, Operations Director, British Red Cross
- Carolyn Sawyers, Head of Policy and Learning Scotland, Big Lottery Fund
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
We have a range of sponsorship options and exhibition opportunities available for our conference.
Please contact Lauren Blair firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are delighted to be joined by our Partners, Sponsors and Exhibitors:
- Art in Healthcare
- Befriending Networks
- Big Lottery Fund
- Care Inspectorate
- Good Morning Service
- Graphics Co-op
- Legion Scotland
- Music in Hospitals
- NHS 24
- Paths for All
- Poppy Scotland
- Scottish War Blinded
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Centre