San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wikidata: The next steps. How to use tools for larger uploads and how to query Wikidata.
Is this event for me?
This isn't a beginner session and is aimed at those familiar with Wikidata (experience creating items or editing or attempting queries) or with other non-Wikimedia experience in a data related field/coding.
But if you've done some Wikidata work, or could see it applied to an organisation you work within such as a gallery or museum with collections data, this is for you.
- Please bring laptops, or if you don't have one please contact us and we may be able to provide you with one for the day.
- 10am - 4pm (precise schedule of the day to be decided)
- Please bring laptops, or if you don't have one please contact us and we may be able to provide you with one.
Using your personal information
Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways:
- for statistical analysis
- to contact you about future relevant events and activities of Wikimedia UK
- to monitor our effectiveness within programme work
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain it and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact the organiser.
When & Where
Wikimedia UK is the Wikimedia chapter covering the United Kingdom. We exist to help collect, develop and distribute freely licensed knowledge (and other educational, cultural and historic material). We do this by bringing the Wikimedia community in the UK together, and by building links with UK-based cultural institutions, universities, charities and other bodies. We also represent UK-based Wikimedians to the Wikimedia Foundation and the global Wikimedia movement.
Wikimedia UK is a registered charity. We are supported entirely by voluntary donations (principally through the annual Wikimedia fundraiser). Please note that we are a separate organization from the Wikimedia Foundation, and have no control over Wikipedia.
Contact us on 0207 065 0990 or email@example.com