Actions and Detail Panel
Workshop: Pricing, costs, fundraising and business plan: How do I finance m...
Tue 25 April 2017, 09:30 – 13:30 BST
Looking for advice on how to structure a business plan? Looking for expertise on how to manage your cash flow finances, or how to price your work or ideas on how to raise money for a project?
Why should you attend?
- Find out about how to structure a business plan and apply this to your creative practice
- Find out about funding options for your business whether you are a start up or more established
- Find out the top tips from experienced makers on costing and pricing your work and how to manage sales and cash flows.
Who is speaking?
- An experienced business coach will be offering a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting creative people in their business development.
- Experienced makers will be sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience in managing and generating income for their creative businesses
What is on offer?
- A better understanding of financial jargon, what you need to know that will support you now and in the future.
- Top tips on easy to manage financial administration tools
- A better understanding of the research and investment needed to support your business whether you are a start up or more established, this will include useful toolkits to gain a better understanding of your business needs.
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break.
**£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**
Pricing and business planning workshop is part of a series of workshops designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully